Cayenne is considered by many Herbalists, Natural Healers, Naturopaths and myself to be the top herb of all. Cayenne is known as the best, purest and most effective stimulant in the herbal kingdom. Used in herbal combinations cayenne becomes the top carrier and catalyst in the herbal bag of medicine, because cayenne can multiply the power of all other herbs.Cayenne helps the digestion system when taken with meals and promotes secretion of all of the organs. Cayenne taken internally will work to heal an ulcerated stomach and can be used as a poultice for any inflammation. Cayenne is excellent for warding off diseases and equalizing blood circulation, which works to prevent strokes and heart attacks. Cayenne can help strengthen the heart and improve blood circulation.

My first experience with a healing herb just happened to be with cayenne pepper. It was about 30 years ago and I was suffering with lung problems. I was experiencing a tight painful barking cough with no expectoration for weeks. I asked a clerk in a health food store for assistance. I described my lung problem to him and he suggested I try using the herb cayenne. I bought some pure unadulterated cayenne (the herb capsicum) capsules and followed the instructions on the bottle. That afternoon the cough loosened up and two days later the cough was gone and my lungs cleared.

The next time I personally used cayenne was when I had prostate cancer. Part of the Thompsonian treatment was the use of cayenne pepper to intensify circulation of blood, oxygen, and nutrition. The cayenne also increased my ability to cleanse and detox the body. Cayenne was also used to amplify my immune system's energy and healing power. Three months into the treatment I was symptom free.

In my third personal experience, I was involved in a construction accident, I fell from a roof to the ground and injured my lower back. I immediately began treating the injured area with cayenne pepper powder. An MRI exam revealed herniations to the injured area. I was able to continue working despite the injuries and I healed quickly.

My most dramatic clinical experience with cayenne's healing powers came when a doctor of Chinese medicine called me from Hawaii. He had ulcers at both the cardiac and duodenal sphincters. He said he was in extreme pain and throwing up blood. I advised him to take the hottest cayenne pepper capsules available. Within a day the bleeding stopped and the pain subsided.

Cayenne's red color is due in part to its high vitamin A content, which is essential for normal vision, growth, cellular activity, reproduction and healthy immunity. It is useful to arrest hemorrhaging (external and internal) and it is cleansing and healing when used to purify external wounds. Cayenne helps heal ulcers in the cell structures of the arteries, veins, and capillaries.

Cayenne peppers are rated in heat strength by Scoville Heat Units. Your average jalapeno pepper is rated at 40 to 60,000 heat units. An African Bird pepper usually reaches 100 to 200,000 plus units and the habanero pepper is rated at approximately 300,000 heat units. For best healing results, 100,000 units or above is recommended.

For Emergency:

I would place the hottest powder or extract under the tongue for crises such as shock, hemorrhage, stroke or heart attack. For daily use I add Cayenne to my food a little at a time. For emergencies I keep powder and tincture on hand.

Arthritis and Cayenne:

Cayenne is the only known herb or medication to relieve the pain and reverse the disease of arthritis. The scientific community has done over thirteen hundred studies and many confirmed that cayenne and capsaicin do relieve arthritic symptoms and improve joint flexibility. You can now find creams, liniments, and plasters in health food and drug stores that contain the key ingredient of cayenne, capsicum.

How I have used the cream for arthritis:

I put the cream on the area and rub it in 4 times a day. Another way I have used the cream is to put a liberal amount on the area, cover it with a sheet of plastic wrap, then wrap it with a sports wrap type elastic bandage. For my elbow or knee I used a sports support for the appropriate area. Treating my back, I used a back support wrap to hold the plastic wrap in place. I felt heat in the area, and if the cream seemed too hot, I diluted it with a little cold cream. If it is not hot enough, I use a stronger cream. I washed off the cream with soap and water one half hour before I showered or took a bath.

Emphysema, colds and flu and all other respiratory conditions:

Cayenne taken internally can quickly improve and eliminate the conditions caused by the above respiratory conditions. Note cayenne is a powerful expectorant herb. When I had bronchitis, I noticed a lot of mucus came out of my lungs as I treated myself.

Paul Blake is a doctor of herbal medicine and a master herbalist. He used naturopathic medicine to treat his own case of cancer eighteen years ago. Visit Paul's website on Herbal Remedies, Natural Healing Herbs for more interesting information on improving your health, or for more information on cayenne.

9 comments

  1. Unknown // 13 October 2016 at 11:08  

    How i survived lungs cancer.
    I was diagnosed of lung cancer in 2011 and the doctor (oncologist), because i was a chronic smoker who started smoking from 16 and told me i had just two years to live that my lungs had been damaged, that even on the best medication i still had two years. I needed help because i was scared to die and i did chemotherapy, radiotherapy and it was unable to treat or help me. I coughed nearly every minute. In my death clock counting just 6 months remaining, if you knew me then i was good as dead because the cancer had eaten me up. My wife was fortunate enough to contact doctor Amber, a herbal doctor who came and treated me in our house using his medicine and that is how i was saved (where western medicine and methods failed), that was the greatest decision my wife had taken aside marrying me. Today i am totally fine without any symptoms of cancer, it was all confirmed by my oncologist that i am clean. Do not die in silence or rely only on western medicine herbal medicine is very effective. You can contact the doctor on (drambermurray@gmail.com) for more information about his treatment.

  2. Leonardo Greg Hugo // 15 September 2019 at 20:15  

    Colorectal cancer, cancer of the large intestine, is the fourth most common cancer in North America. Many cases of colorectal cancer are associated with low levels of physical activity and with diets that are low in fruits and vegetables. Individuals with a family history of the disease have a higher risk. I crumble with this disease for 5 years also with a lot of scaring thought in my head because i was just waiting for death every day of my life until My Son came to me in the hospital explaining to me that he has find a herbal healer from Nigeria to cure my Colo-Rectal Cancer,I was so shocked with the ideal also i was excited inside of me.My son asked me to let us give him a try because we have really heard a lot of scammer pretending to cure all sort of diseases with herbal medicine and some of them never get a positive result at the end of it all but we was very confident on this herbal doctor,like i said we give him a try and he sent me a herbal medicine to drink for three weeks, Sincerely I'm telling you today I' alive and healthy no more laying on sick bed,No more Colo-Rectal Cancer.I'm sharing this testimony on here for people who are sick to contact this Wonderful man,His name is Dr Itua.And His contact Whatsapp_+2348149277967____Email... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.He can cure those diseases like:Bladder cancerBreast cancerColorectal cancerKidney cancerLeukemiaLung cancerNon-Hodgkin lymphomaProstate cancerSkin cancerUterine cancerParkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, Spell,Stroke,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis
    Love Spell,Diabetes.

  3. Lucas mason // 26 November 2019 at 09:43  


    Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it, I have read about DR OKOSUN the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
    that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and
    he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!
    i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
    cured!
    its really like a dream but i am so happy! for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit. i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which i took for 3 good weeks and today am out here with negative result. when i went for test i was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email drokosun55@gmail.com or whatsapp number:+2348124363791

  4. Lucas mason // 26 November 2019 at 09:43  


    Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it, I have read about DR OKOSUN the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
    that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and
    he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!
    i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
    cured!
    its really like a dream but i am so happy! for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit. i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which i took for 3 good weeks and today am out here with negative result. when i went for test i was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email drokosun55@gmail.com or whatsapp number:+2348124363791

  5. Unknown // 7 September 2020 at 18:16  

    i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr.Ebhodaghe . i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Ebhodaghe cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
    his Email: drebhodaghejoseph@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348075253808 and get all your problem solved.
    1Sickness of any kind
    2 Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3 Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4 Pregnancy problem
    5 Financial problem and Job promotion
    6 To get a good and rich life partner
    7 To Lose your wath
    8 to enlargement of pennis
    9. CANCER
    10. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
    11 Hepatitis B
    12 chronic pancreatic
    13 emphysema
    14 COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)

  6. nancy // 13 January 2021 at 16:01  

    Happiness is all I see now. I never thought that I would be cured from the HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I have spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from church to church, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR OLUTA helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on ( dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com ) or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2349065326267
    You can also contact him if are diagnosed with any the virus below
    {a1}HIV and AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} He Can Make you get Pregnancy
    {6.} HPV
    {7} ALS
    {8} Hepatitis B
    {9} Diabetes
    {10}Love Spell
    (11) Fibroid  

  7. matina // 20 June 2021 at 13:28  


    I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

  8. victoria wilson // 10 July 2021 at 05:16  

    HERPES INFECTION CURE IS 100% AVAILABLE WITH THE HELP OF DR OGBERAESE HERBAL MEDICINE.Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man Called Dr Ogberaese. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Ogberaese , i came in with his email through a friend in USA called Edith Rose and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV1&2 to contact him if you are willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through his email drogberaese54@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073818653

  9. Boston Rik // 31 July 2021 at 10:12  

    Rhonda S.’s COPD made her feel short of breath and like she was constantly dragging. While her inhalers helped some, she just didn’t feel like herself anymore.
    After having life-threatening pneumonia, she knew something had to change. A friend of hers mentioned multivitamin herbal formula restoration treatment, so Rhonda did
    some research and decided to receive treatment at the multivitamin herbal cure. “I started to feel better almost right away,” Rhonda said.
    And, along with feeling better, she began to do things she couldn’t do before treatment. Now, Rhonda can take showers, work in her flower garden, and she enjoys having more energy. It’s with a great deal of hope, Rhonda says, “I feel more like myself.”
    Like Rhonda, you can breathe easier and bring normal life back within reach. If you or someone you love has a chronic lung disease and would like more information, contact them today by calling (+1 (956) 758-7882 to visit their website multivitamincare .org